[Air-L] JOB: Capacity Building Professor in Digital Media and Communication, QUT

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Fri Jun 23 15:24:51 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues

Applications are now open for a new Capacity Building Professor in Digital Media and Communication.  This is an exciting opportunity for a senior person to lead a distinctive program of research as part of the QUT Digital Media Research Centre and School of Communication.

We are looking for a star researcher working at the leading edge of their discipline, who can also collaborate, inspire and mentor others.

Details at the below link.

Feel free to contact either me or the recruiter directly, and/or share onward.

http://www2.qut.edu.au/jobs/cbpcif/

Jean