[Air-L] literature on theory and big data in social sciences

Schaefer, M.T. (Mirko) m.t.schaefer at uu.nl
Thu Jun 8 06:51:37 PDT 2017

although it is less on social sciences, our edited volume The Datafied Society. Studying Culture through Data does address data and datapractices, but then in the humanities. There are also chapters on the ethical challenges for research integrity. It is available as free download:

http://mtschaefer.net/entry/datafied-society/

Cheers,
mirko