[Air-L] European Data and Computational Journalism Conference, 6th - 7th July, Dublin

Bahareh Heravi bahareh.heravi at ucd.ie
Thu Jun 1 07:10:47 PDT 2017

*The European Data & Computational Journalism Conference*
6th and 7th July 2017
University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
datajconf.com | @datajconf <http://twitter.com/datajconf>

Dear All,

I am pleased to let you know that the programme for the 1st European Data
and Computational Journalism Conference <http://datajconf.com/> is just
published and the registration is now open
<http://datajconf2017.eventbrite.ie/>.

The conference will be help on 6th and 7th July 2017 in Dublin.

Day 1 is a single track conference programme, with a very interesting line
up of both industry and academic talks. On Day 2 we will have two half day
parallel tracks. Track 1 will be a Data Journalism workshop, which includes
an intro to Data Journalism, Visual Data Storytelling and an introduction
to Programming with R for Journalists. Track 2 in an unconference on
Computational and Data Journalism. For more information please visit our
programme <http://datajconf.com/#schedule>.

Please spread the word and we hope to see many of you in Dublin in July.

Best
Bahareh and DataJ Conf team

--
Dr. Bahareh R. Heravi

What's new:
The European Data and Computational Journalism Conference, 6-7 July,
Dublin: datajconf.com
UCD Data Journalism Professional Certificate Programme:
http://bit.ly/ucddatajournalism