[Air-L] Meme Tracking

Unger, Johann j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 00:26:31 PDT 2017

Dr J W Unger
Lecturer and Academic Director of Summer Programmes
Department of Linguistics and English Language
Lancaster University
LA1 4YL

e-mail: j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:j.unger at lancaster.ac.uk>
tel: +44 1524 592591<tel:+44%201524%20592591>
Follow me on Twitter @johnnyunger<http://twitter.com/#!/johnnyunger>

On 12 Jun 2017, 08:13 +0100, Alexander Halavais <alex at halavais.net>, wrote:
https://www.wordnik.com/img/humptydumpty.png

--

// Alexander Halavais, Sociologist, Semiologist, and Saboteur Extraordinaire
// Director of the MA in Social Technologies, Arizona State University