[Air-L] Podcasting trends research? Experiments in podcast discovery?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Mon Jun 12 13:54:34 PDT 2017

If you are interested in trends related to podcasting, I want to invite you
to my new niche Local Podcasting Facebook Group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/localpodcasting

If you know of podcast or media discovery researchers who might engage the
group on how to make the podcasting ecology more effective for those
producing locally focused audio content to make geographic interest a more
of an organic discovery process, please invite them along. In short,
Facebook has figured out how to share "Groups near you" ... how about
"Podcasts near you"?

Thanks,
Steven Clift