[Air-L] GigaNet Annual Symposium submission deadline is approaching

Dmitry Epstein dmitry.epstein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:41:47 PDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the cross-posting.

The extended deadline for submitting abstracts to GigaNet annual symposium
is June 23. This is a great group of people asking an ever growing number
questions about internet governance, coming from a broad range of
countries, disciplines, and methodological backgrounds.

Feel free to reach out to me or the PC chair (see below) if you have any
questions. Also, please distribute this information to your networks.

Best,
Dmitry