[Air-L] A Statement from Members of the AoIR Executive Committee

Daniel Jung jung at uib.no
Fri Mar 3 02:42:43 PST 2017

Thanks to Jennifer for the posting, and Holly and David for their contribution. I found myself looking for a like button (unconsciously), it took me a few seconds to realise this is email. It was early in the morning.
I have been very concerned about conferences being held in the US in this current situation. Though I do not believe our (and other communities') actions will make any noticeable difference in the economy (as a means of telling), I think we owe it to our colleagues and to ourselves.
I will be following this thread closely to see where the next venues will be.
Keep up the good work, and thanks.
-- Daniel Jung