[Air-L] AoIR Executive Committee Elections -- coming soon

Jennifer Stromer-Galley jstromer at syr.edu
Mon Mar 13 05:19:23 PDT 2017

Hi everyone --

This year, AoIR holds elections for Executive Committee members. In about a week, I'll send out a call for nominations with more detailed information.

This note is to encourage you to consider nominating yourself (or someone you love :), and help to guide this organization. If there are things that drive you crazy or things that you are fond of, run for office!

You will be electing a vice president (who becomes president after two years), secretary, treasurer, student representative, and three open seats.

In order to run for office or to vote, you need to be a member of AoIR. If you're unsure, you can go to www.aoir.org and click on the "members login" menu option at the top.

If you have questions about the positions, feel free to reach out to me or to other members of the Executive Committee. You can find details about their shiny selves here: https://aoir.org/executive-committee/.

~Jenny
President, AoIR

Jennifer Stromer-Galley | Professor
Director, Center for Computational and Data Sciences
President, Association of Internet Researchers
School of Information Studies
220 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
e jstromer at syr.edu<mailto:jstromer at syr.edu>