[Air-L] [JVWR] Call for Editors Assembled 2017

Tzafnat Shpak tzafnat.shpak at jvwresearch.org
Sun Mar 5 01:26:37 PST 2017

Call for Editors Assembled 2017
View this email in your browser
<http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=3628315a11&e=3f7039199b>
Greetings,
  Call for Editors Assembled 2017

March 1st, 2017

We are looking for a prime *guest editor* (with potentially one co-editor)
to manage the process for 2017. There are 5 candidate papers (out of 16).
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field.

You will:

   - Coordinate the reviewers of these 5 papers.
   - Use our publication system -- extensively. (be versed also with Google
   docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
   - Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
   - Work as single editor or add one co-editor.
   - Able to write a short intro including your view / vision / insight on
   the field.
   - Get the academic credit as an editor.

Please reply by March 10, 2017 to info at jvwresearch.org
<info at jvwresearch?subject=Editor%20for%20Assembled%202016> with an academic
CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a
co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

*Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan*
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=fdeddd68a9&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=781eb54b5d&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=7f7f174c8c&e=3f7039199b>
<http://jvwresearch.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=de4fa2a435382cb1fa67cb708&id=d2d5503085&e=3f7039199b>
*Copyright © 2017 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.*