[Air-L] DPASSH 2017 (14-15 June, U Sussex): Registration now open

Natalie Harrower N.Harrower at ria.ie
Tue Mar 7 06:50:07 PST 2017

Dear Air-L:

Digital Preservation for the Arts, Social Science, and Humanities 2017
University of Sussex

Registration Now Open

We are delighted to announce that DPASSH 2017 is now open for registration. Early bird registration closes 1st May - details can be found here<http://dpassh.org/registration/>.

We have also released a draft programme of papers, presentations, and expert panels, and will finalise this schedule over the next week or so when all our authors have confirmed. I think you will agree that the conference is shaping up to be an exciting and thought provoking event on the crucial issue of long-term digital presentation.

We are also hosting an optional pre-conference dinner, however, places are limited so please make sure to book in advance to avoid disappointment - details here<http://onlineshop.sussex.ac.uk/product-catalogue/conference-seminars/school-of-history-art-history-and-philosophy/dpassh-2017-preconference-dinner-13-june-2017-630pm>.  Of course, there will be plenty of other networking opportunities at the conference - watch this space for more updates on panels and speakers.

Don’t forget that DAH scholarships to attend DPASSH are also available - final date for submission is 31 March 2017<http://dpassh.org/2016/11/24/dah-scholarships-available-for-dpassh-2017/>.

Remember to follow us @dpasshconf<https://twitter.com/DPASSHConf> for more updates, and announcements.

Any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us at dpassh2017 at gmail.com<mailto:dpassh2017 at gmail.com>

We look forward to seeing you in June.