[Air-L] The journal Global Media and China published the latest issue Volume 1, Issue 4 December 2016

Xiao Han kilou.xiao.han at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 00:30:36 PDT 2017

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that our journal Global Media and China has just published its latest issue Volume 1, Issue 4  December 2016.

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your submission. Here is the submission portal:https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac <https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac>. For more information about Global Media and China, please go to gch.sagepub.com <http://gch.sagepub.com/>, you can also find detailed submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this inaugural issue at: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current <http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current>
Many thanks!

Volume 1, Issue 4, December 2016

Special Section: Media and Entertainment Industry: The World and China

Introduction

Anthony De Ritis, Si Si

Media and entertainment industry: The world and China

Original Articles

Terry Flew

Entertainment media, cultural power, and post-globalization: The case of China’s international media expansion and the discourse of soft power

Weiying Peng

Sino-US film coproduction: A global media primer

Giuseppe Richeri

Global film market, regional problems

Yilu Liang, Wanqi Shen

Fan economy in the Chinese media and entertainment industry: How feedback from super fans can propel creative industries’ revenue

Diming Tang, Robert Lyons

An ecosystem lens: Putting China’s digital music industry into focus

Yu Zhang, Nicholas Lovrich

Portrait of justice: The spirit of Chinese law as depicted in historical and contemporary drama

In Focus

David Herlihy, Yu Zhang

Music industry and copyright protection in the United States and China

Fengyan Zhang

The state of China’s collective rights management in the context of the United States and Japan

Si Si

A report on Beijing’s cultural and creative industries media clusters

Original Articles

Anthony Fung, Boris Pun

Discourse and identity in the Hong Kong comic magazine Teddy Boy

Alice Y. L. Lee <http://journals.sagepub.com/author/Lee%2C+Alice+Y+L>
Media education in the School 2.0 era: Teaching media literacy through laptop computers and iPads <http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/2059436416667129>

Ki Deuk Hyun

Dissenting public or engaged citizens? Predictors of general and contentious online political expression in China

Xiaoqun Zhang

Assessing the media visibility of China’s President Xi Jinping’s first 3-year governance in The New York Times

Xi Cui, Jian Rui, Fanbo Su

From immediate community to imagined community: Social identity and the co-viewing of media event

Alain Peter, Mengshu Chen, Silvia Carrasco

Power interplay and newspaper digitization: Lessons from the Pengpai experiment

Dr HAN Xiao

Research Assistant, Social Media Centre, Communication University of China (CUC)

Commissioning Editor, Global Media and China gch.sagepub.com <http://gch.sagepub.com/>