[Air-L] Ethics & data collection on Facebook

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 21:09:00 PST 2017

Dear AIR-ers -

One of my students is working on Fb ethics to collect data from three Fb sites that she manages to market &resell womens’ 1950-style clothing (yes I work in fashion now).

I know we already had a long series of posts on reddit - but I would very much appreciate any references I can pass along to her.  She’s got a few papers off google scholar, I just think she might be missing the significant contribution from one of the AoIR members.

[Note: I’m back on Air-l after a 7 year absence and now looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces in Brisbane in 2019 - on MY side of the world! Lismore is about 2.5-3 hours from Brisbane].

Cheers, Denise

Dr Denise N. Rall, Adjunct Fellow
School of Arts & Social Sciences,
Southern Cross University, Australia