[Air-L] seasonal apps

MC Cambre mcambre at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 29 17:50:45 PDT 2017

Following the thread with great interest, and compelled to add the aspect
of platform curation, i.e. censorship of apps that permits (or decides)
when they may be in or out of season, is it a flavor of the month thing?
Not sure. But it does complicate the notion of consumer behavior.

Case in point, the app that was rejected 12 times by Apple, only to be
allowed, and then rejected again:
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/28/after-12-rejections-apple-accepts-app-that-tracks-u-s-drone-strikes/

Kindly,
cc