[Air-L] Call4Panelists: Limits of IoT Intelligence?

emre at mgovernment.net emre at mgovernment.net
Mon Mar 27 02:05:37 PDT 2017

Dear All,

We are organising and  looking for for panelists to join one of our
leading panels at the mobileGov World Summit 2017 (www.m4life.org)  to
be held in Brighton UK, during May 7-9: 'Limits of IoT Intelligence?’

The panel explores the relationship between IoT and Artificial
Intelligence and how intelligent could the IoT systems be. Basic
questions it raises are on the limits of current learning mechanisms in
AI that could help making sense of collected large amounts of data
through sensors and converting that ‘sense’ into intelligent actions.
Some of the topics to discuss include deep learning and resulting
performance in IoT systems.

The panel will be chaired by Prof. I Kushchu and his contribution,
without technical details but practical views,  will be based on  many
years of Kushchu’s scientific work  in Evolutionary AI and
generalisation of learned behaviours and advances mobile technologies,
and will be a critical evaluation of the expected performance from
intelligence of IoT.

We are looking for experts and solution providers who can present ideas
and working examples in IoT and Intelligence; generalised (deep)
learning; current performance, limits and future prospects.

If you  are interested please send an email to me or conf at m4life.org
with a brief on your potential contribution to this exciting and
significant topic related to trends in mobile technologies and IoT.

For more and participation to the mobileGov World Summit and Global
mobileGov Awards, please visit m4life.org

Best wishes,

--
Emre Simsek
Researcher