[Air-L] Postdoc Opportunity in Data Ethics - UC Berkeley

Anna Lauren Hoffmann annalauren at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:52:36 PDT 2017

Do you know of anyone working on data/info/tech ethics that's also looking
for a postdoc opportunity? The School of Information at UC Berkeley is
definitely looking to bring in someone who can contribute in this area.

These postdocs come with a small-ish teaching commitment (25%-33% of your
time, the rest is yours for research/relevant work). Plus, if you're in the
ethics/policy area, you get to work with a really rad bunch of folks! And
you also get access to the rest of UC Berkeley.

I've occupied one of these postdocs for the last two years and I can't say
enough good things about the opportunities this position has afforded. As
I'm leaving, I would love to see those same opportunities passed on to an
exciting and deserving early-career scholar!

For explicit application info:
https://www.ischool.berkeley.edu/about/ischooljobs/datascipostdoc. Also,
I'm happy to answer any questions if folks have them - just direct them to
annalauren at berkeley.edu.

-Anna

---
Anna Lauren Hoffmann