[Air-L] Spam Databases

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 05:37:04 PST 2017

This website isn't about spam, per se. Rather, it's described as the
Amazon.com of stolen credit card numbers, an issue tangentially related to
spam. In other words, spammers have a high likelihood of also being
fraudsters.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-04/the-amazon-dot-com-of-stolen-credit-cards-makes-it-all-so-easy