[Air-L] FW: Nominate Your Org for the Fellowship for Techquity

Becky Lentz roberta.lentz at mcgill.ca
Fri May 5 08:05:49 PDT 2017

Nomination Criteria
Leaders will apply as an organizational pair comprised of a senior leader
and an emerging technology strategist:
* The senior organizational leader should have decision-making authority
within the organization to pursue collaborations across the organizations
participating in the fellowship.
* The emerging technology strategist should possess experience with building
technology platforms.
The ideal candidates for this fellowship:
* Work in organizations that play a role in the U.S. progressive movement
and/or technology sector;
* Possess a personal/professional readiness to learn new leadership skills;
* Represent a diversity of racial/ethnic communities, change strategies, and
geographic foci;
* Can commit to full participation in the program, including attendance at
two retreats, completing required pre-work, and engaging in peer coaching.