[Air-L] Media Manipulation and Disinformation Online Report Released w/ Syllabus

Amelia Johns amelia.johns at deakin.edu.au
Tue May 16 16:43:56 PDT 2017

This is a really insightful report and teaching resource! Well done, well done!!

Amelia Johns
Research Fellow
Associate Editor, Journal of Citizenship and Globalisation Studies: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jcgs
Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation, Faculty of Arts & Education

Deakin University
Locked Bag 20000, Geelong, VIC 3220
+61 3 92517030
amelia.johns at deakin.edu.au
www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B

Amelia