[Air-L] Literature on dimensions/attributes of online communities?

Spencer P. Greenhalgh greenha6 at msu.edu
Fri May 26 07:29:06 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm beginning a project that is focused on making distinctions between
different Twitter hashtags based on the type and/or "amount" of
community that is present in each. Because I'm relatively new to online
communities, I want to make sure I'm not missing important work in this
area. Are there any resources that you would recommend for thinking
about what makes up an online community and what distinguishes different
online communities from each other?

Many thanks!

Best,

Spencer

------
Spencer Greenhalgh
PhD Candidate, Educational Psychology and Educational Technology
Michigan State University

spencergreenhalgh.com
twitter.com/spgreenhalgh