[Air-L] Position in Media & Social Theory at Essex UK

Allen-Robertson, James jallenh at essex.ac.uk
Wed May 31 07:38:58 PDT 2017

*apologies for cross-posting. Please circulate widely *

We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Media and Social Theory to strengthen our research and teaching in this field. Applicants are invited who can bridge core sociological and social theory and more recent currents in media and cultural theory. Applicants will contribute to teaching across our core sociological analysis modules and to the degree BA Communications and Digital Media. They should have expertise in a substantive field of research and a publication plan for future REF programmes.

https://vacancies.essex.ac.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=272663Co5z&WVID=9918109NEm&LANG=USA

--

Dr. James Allen-Robertson
Lecturer in Media and Communication