[Air-L] Articles introducing digital ethnography?

Michael Madson madso133 at umn.edu
Thu May 11 07:26:56 PDT 2017

In addition to Alexandra's excellent suggestions, you might look at the
work of Dhiraj Murthy, a sociologist. For example:

Murthy, D. (2008). Digital ethnography: An examination of the use of new
technologies for social research. *Sociology, 42*(5), 837-855. DOI:
10.1177/0038038508094565

Michael Madson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Center for Academic Excellence / Writing Center
Medical University of South Carolina
843-792-3474
madson at musc.edu