[Air-L] Setting Up a Honeypot

kiran gvr gvrkirann at gmail.com
Sat May 13 03:35:11 PDT 2017

Hi,

Depends on what your exact use case is, but one way I can think of is to
use a public temporary mail box site like mailinator.com .. and track
inboxes for popular names, such as 'john' or 'mary' .. for instance:
https://www.mailinator.com/inbox2.jsp?public_to=john

Regards,
Kiran Garimella,
Aalto University