[Air-L] AllLivesMatter and BlueLivesMatter Material

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed May 17 08:00:42 PDT 2017

Hi

About BlueLivesMatter, I'm not sure if there are writings over this but I'd
be really interested in the convergence between these movements and the
police series like Chicago PD and similar.
These are exported heavily and mainstreamed and here in Brazil independent
media collectives have been working really hard to dennounce unfair
persecution of black and poor people by the police.
They are also getting their own local spin offs and during political crisis
these can be used as tools against activists as well.
If you can share your investigation would be great.

Best,

Renata