[Air-L] Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and scholarship?

AJ Kelton ajk407 at nyu.edu
Fri May 5 12:08:35 PDT 2017

<http://bit.ly/olcweld>

Do you think outside the box when it comes to teaching, research, and
scholarship?  You can explore doing just that at the OLC Collaborate with
Emerging Learning Design Conference, focused on the theme “Where Teaching,
Learning, and Technology Converge.” OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning
Design is conveniently located in the NYC metropolitan area.  This three
day event, May 31 - June 2, 2017, offers a variety of session types and
content.  For more information, visit http://bit.ly/olcweld
<http://go.onlinelearning-c.org/tLM0300iC00FT00qS0000hb>.

At only $295 for all three days, including breakfast and lunch, you’d be
hard pressed to find a professional development event that is a better
value for the dollar.  We are also offering on-campus housing that is 40%
less expensive than the nearest hotel locations, and far more convenient.

Check out our video for OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design
https://youtu.be/Gwa8_BiJ_xs or http://bit.ly/olcweld
<http://go.onlinelearning-c.org/tLM0300iC00FT00qS0000hb>  for more
information - and please share the video and conference link with anyone
you believe would find this valuable.

Education is, and always will be, a changing environment. That is why, as
educators, we will always be looking to improve the way we teach and learn.
With the continued reduction of resources to higher education, it is more
important now than ever to be working across departmental and institutional
silos. This is where OLC and ELD can help.

OLC and ELD have a community of faculty, instructional designers,
librarians, and more that share an interest in pedagogy and how technology
can better enhance or transform it. Take the steps to secure your spot at
OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design by following the link to
learn more about us and register at bit.ly/olcweld
<http://go.onlinelearning-c.org/tLM0300iC00FT00qS0000hb>.

We are looking forward to OLC Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design,
May 31st to June 2nd at Montclair State University, and hope you will be
able to join us.

<http://bit.ly/olcweld>

--

-----

AJ Kelton
Director, Center for the Digital Humanities
     College of Humanities and Social Sciences - Montclair State University
Doctoral Candidate, ABD
     Educational Communication and Technology - New York University
----------
Collaborate with Emerging Learning Design 2017
Conference Chair
http://eld.montclair.edu
Twitter: @ELDConf <http://twitter.com/ELDConf>
Hashtag: #ELD17