[Air-L] The journal Global Media and China published the latest issue Volume 2, Issue 1 March 2017

Xiao Han kilou.xiao.han at gmail.com
Tue May 30 07:15:09 PDT 2017

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that our journal Global Media and China has just published its latest issue Volume 2, Issue 1  March 2017.

And also we sincerely welcome your contribution to our journals. If you are interested and have the time, it is a great honour for us to receive your submission. Here is the submission portal:https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac <https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/gmac>. For more information about Global Media and China, please go to http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch <http://gch.sagepub.com/>, you can also find detailed submission guidelines there.

You can freely read this inaugural issue at: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current <http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/gch/current>

Volume 2, Issue 1, March 2017

Special Issue: Policing Creative Industries: Perspectives and Cases

Introduction

Shin Dong Kim, Anthony YH Fung

Temptation of control in the globalising culture industries

Original Articles

John Hartley, Lucy Montgomery, Henry Siling Li

A new model for understanding global media and China: ‘Knowledge clubs’ and ‘knowledge commons'

Elaine Jing Zhao

The bumpy road towards network convergence in China: The case of over-the-top streaming services

Lorraine Lim
Going global and local control: Reflections on research directions on media policy in East Asia

Louis Ho
From ’no cultural policy’ to ‘centralised market orientation’: The political economy of Hong Kong cultural policy (1997-2015)

Kai Soh, Brian Yecies
Korean-Chinese Film Remakes in a New Age of Cultural Globalisation: Miss Granny (2014) and 20 Once Again (2015) along the Digital Road

Carlos K. F. Cheung
Trans-border televisual musicspace: Regionalizing reality TV I am a Singer in China and Hong Kong

Dr HAN Xiao

Research Assistant, Social Media Centre, Communication University of China (CUC)

Commissioning Editor, Global Media and China http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch <http://journals.sagepub.com/home/gch>