[Air-L] Tools for Daily Online Interactions in Communities

Tati Tosi tati at pluggedresearch.com
Fri May 5 06:08:22 PDT 2017

Dear All,

As a netnographer, at this moment, I have a new research where I would like
to record video or transform as a log or transcript, my online daily
activities as the interactions in the communities.

Which screen video capture tools, do you recommend?

Thank you,

Tatiana Tosi
(11) 99965-0082
http://about.me/tatiana_tosi