[Air-L] Articles introducing digital ethnography?

Roser Beneito Montagut rbeneito at gmail.com
Thu May 11 07:43:06 PDT 2017

And also:

Caliandro, A., 2017. Digital Methods for Ethnography: Analytical Concepts
for Ethnographers Exploring Social Media Environments. *Journal of
Contemporary Ethnography*, p.0891241617702960.

Hallett, R.E. and Barber, K., 2014. Ethnographic research in a cyber
era. *Journal
of Contemporary Ethnography*, *43*(3), pp.306-330.

(and apologies for self-promotion)

Beneito-Montagut, R., 2011. Ethnography goes online: towards a user-centred
methodology to research interpersonal communication on the internet.
*Qualitative
Research*, *11*(6), pp.716-735.