[Air-L] Setting Up a Honeypot

Richard Forno rforno at infowarrior.org
Fri May 12 11:44:07 PDT 2017

A better way to collect spam would be to either setup a GMail account and subscribe it to anything and everything you can -- and then wait for the spam to roll in. LOL      Or, you could play with some of the spam corpus collections out there perhaps.  (ie http://csmining.org/index.php/spam-email-datasets-.html)

-- rick