[Air-L] Setting Up a Honeypot

José María Mateos chema at rinzewind.org
Sat May 13 09:39:39 PDT 2017

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 04:28:09PM -0600, Brian Dear wrote:
>Gmail's spam detection is indeed good, but it routinely gets 4-5 false
>positives per week just from messages to this AoIR list, so I have to sift
>through my spam folder regularly and click "Not Spam."

I don't know if this is applicable to your use case, but in order to
avoid that I check the box "Never mark it as spam" when creating mailing
lists filters on the Gmail interface. Sometimes, when checking the
e-mail via web or phone, I get some warnings that a particular message
would have been sent to spam but it wasn't because of the way the filter
was set up.

Cheers,

JMM.