[Air-L] My book, Twitter and Tear Gas, on networked social movements is almost out! And a plea!

Dr. Rasha Abdulla rasha at aucegypt.edu
Mon May 15 17:44:03 PDT 2017

Congratulations Zeynep! I already received my copy as an endorser:), but
will order a couple more for the AUC library.
All the best.
Rasha

Rasha A. Abdulla, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Graduate Director
Journalism and Mass Communication
The American University in Cairo
www.rashaabdulla.com
Twitter: @RashaAbdulla