[Air-L] invitation to a 5-minunte survey related to Location Based Services and mobile localization

Simona Lohan elena-simona.lohan at tut.fi
Tue May 16 23:23:18 PDT 2017

Dear all

We kindly invite you to fill in a 5-minute survey about the privacy of
data, especially location data, on your mobile devices.

We believe that user location privacy and the privacy and security of
geo-spatial data
are important aspects in the wireless world and this study is meant to
contribute  to making things better, through the research work conducted
at the Signal processing for wireless positioning group, from Tampere
University of Technology:

The survey link is  found here (please choose only one language):
English
https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/E2A7EACEA9AE1CE2.par
Finnish
https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/4F8E19EB5422FE9A.par
Romanian
https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/C26A57C9E999BCC8.par

We would also highly appreciate if you can distribute
the link further to your friends and colleagues.

Thank you for your participation and apologies if you receive multiple
versions of this email,

Simona Lohan

--
Associate Professor,  Dr. Tech.
Laboratory of Electronics and Comm. Engineering