[Air-L] literature on theory and big data in social sciences

Jonggun Lee jonggunlee at gmail.com
Sun May 28 22:49:29 PDT 2017

Dear Tom and others,

You may want to have a look at a list of projects and activities of United
Nations Global Pulse, which is an innovation initiative of the United
Nations on Big Data and Data Revolution to harness the potentials of big
data for society as social good, ethically and responsibly.

http://unglobalpulse.org/

Many thanks!
Jonggun

--