[Air-L] Fwd: PhD scholarships at JYU, Finland (Digital technologies, ageing and care)

Daniel Blanche Tarragó dblanchet at uoc.edu
Mon Nov 6 05:19:59 PST 2017

Hello there,
I'm sending an announcement about
​​
15 to 20 PhD positions at University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
​If interested, please t
ake a look below for
​detailed
 information.
All the best,

Dear colleagues,

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences <https://www.jyu.fi/hytk/en> of
the University of Jyväskylä, Finland, is seeking to recruit 15-20
fully-funded new doctoral students for a fixed term of maximum 4 years,
starting on 1st of January 2018 (or according to a separate agreement). The
application deadline is 17 November 2017.

My research team welcomes applications that deal with the use of digital
technologies, ranging from personal communication technologies to social
robotics, preferably from the perspectives of ageing and care. Being part
of the Centre of Excellence in Research on Ageing and Care
<https://www.jyu.fi/hytk/fi/laitokset/yfi/en/research/projects/research-groups/carpo/centre-of-excellence-in-research-on-ageing-and-care-coe-agecare>
(CoE
AgeCare, 2018-2025), the research team provides an excellent environment
for carrying out doctoral studies.

Job announcement is available here: https://www.jyu.fi/saima
/certiahome/open_job_view.html;jsessionid=5A5021BE4BC639
DFD78C770BB27EE3FA.worker2?id=00004493&did=5600&lang=en&jc=
12&nav_from_open_jobs_view_new=true

Please feel free to contact me for further information and advice in
preparing an application.

I’m would be happy if you could spread the word about this call.

All best wishes,

Sakari

Sakari Taipale, Ph.D.

Adjunct Professor

Academy of Finland Research Fellow

Senior Lecturer of Social and Public Policy (LOA)

Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy

Opinkivi-building (Room 212.1)

P.O. Box 35

40014 University of Jyväskylä, Finland

Mobile (work) +358 40 0728 852