[Air-L] Digital communication textbook

Eugenia Siapera eugenia.siapera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 08:36:18 PST 2017

Dear Luis,

May I recommend my own textbook Understanding New Media (Sage, 2012), which
has a second edition forthcoming later this year? It covers a wide range of
topics including the economy, politics, journalism, identities and
socialities, games and so on.

For a critical perspective I would recommend Christian Fuchs' Social Media:
A Critical Introduction - I also recomment Simon Lindgren's Digital Media
and Society which I use a lot in my teaching.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Eugenia