[Air-L] Digital Business Management Resourceses

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:31:17 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for resources (articles, textbooks, syllabus, etc.) on digital
business management. The resources will be used to develop a graduate
level *digital
business management *course. I assume that there may not be a single
resources which cover all aspects of digital business, hence I need to put
together bits and pieces to create an interesting course.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Khan

*Gohar Khan, PhD  **/ ** Senior Lecturer Digital Business*
*Waikato Management School  **/**  University of Waikato*
 *Private Bag 3105*  */*  *Hamilton 3240*

*Ph: + 64 7 838 4233 **/*  *gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz
<gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz> **/ *Office: MSB.2.32D  */*  Web:
gfkhan.wordpress.com
Check out my books on social media analytics <http://7layersanalytics.com/>