[Air-L] [AIR] Methodology for research on hashtag and collective action?

Emmanuel Dabo emmanuel at emmanueldabo.com
Thu Nov 9 04:16:40 PST 2017

Hello everyone,
I am leading a research entitled 'Hashtags and collective action in Côte
d'Ivoire'. Côte d'Ivoire is a western African countries where a lot of young
people are very active on social media. The purpose of the study is to
understand:
 * how people create some hashtags?
 * how they appropriate them?
 * what could the appropriation of any hashtags influence media and policy
   agenda?

According to you, what methodology or literature could be useful for me in this
research?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Kind regards
Emmanuel DABOChargé de communication - Rédacteur web - Blogueur+225 78 13 97 27
www.emmanueldabo.com
Le blog d'Emmanuel DABO
Skype : emmanuel.dabo1Sur Instagram et Twitter: @EmmanuelDAB
Sent with Mixmax