[Air-L] Pinterest

Bronwen Thomas bthomas at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 01:47:54 PST 2017

Hoping to find some advice on the list about using pinterest images in a short film.  The maker (a participant in a project I’m running) has credited Pinterest but not the individual image creators (they are numerous).  I’ve had a look at the Pinterest statement on copyright but that hasn’t helped.  The film is currently on a personal blog, would like to use for my academic project site, but thought I should check out the situation re Pinterest first. Any advice gratefully received!
thanks in advance
Bronwen

Bronwen Thomas
Associate Professor
Head of Research and Professional Practice, School of Journalism, English and Communication
Director, Centre for the Study of Journalism, Culture and Community
http://research.bournemouth.ac.uk/centre/journalism-culture-and-community/
Principal Investigator, Reading on Screen http://readingonscreen.co.uk

BU is a Disability Confident Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages. This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.