[Air-L] Non-software uses of GitHub

Erin Glass erglass at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 22 11:37:31 PST 2017

Hi Jim,

Jonathan Reeves at Columbia is using Github to create Git-Lit, a repository
for the British Library's digital texts. The project relies on
collaborative labor for cleaning up texts and aims to create a model for
sharing corpora among digital humanities scholars.

http://jonreeve.com/2015/09/introducing-git-lit/

https://github.com/Git-Lit/git-lit

Cheers,

Erin