[Air-L] Latour/ANT on social media?

Arturo Arriagada arriagada.arturo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:20:02 PST 2017

Hi Evelina,
I did my PhD using Latour (and Bourdieu) to explore the role that digital
technologies, especially social media play in processes of cultural
consumption and mediation. You can check the thesis here:
http://etheses.lse.ac.uk/913/1/Arriagada_Cultural-mediators-and-the-everyday-making-of-digital-capital.pdf
You can check a book chapter about that here:
https://www.academia.edu/4999122/Music_Fans_as_Mediators_in_the_Age_of_Digital_Reproduction

All the best,
A.

--
Arturo Arriagada
Profesor Asociado | Escuela de Periodismo
Mail: arturo.arriagada at uai.cl
[+56 2] 23311819
Papers: www.uai.academia.edu/arturoarriagada
Website: www.culturasocialmedia.com
Nuevo libro: La revolución de los datos móviles
<http://www.elmundoenmimano.cl/wp-content/themes/elmundoenmimano/libros/el-mundo-en-mi-mano-final.pdf>
Nuevo estudio: Músicos, sellos y fans en la era digital
<http://bit.ly/2uqUYTH>