[Air-L] Question about PhD programs that combine Digital Humanities/Internet Studies with Literature Studies

Oltmann, Shannon shannon.oltmann at uky.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:45:57 PST 2017

Julia-

An iSchool (http://ischools.org/), particularly one that has a library science program as well, would be ideal. If you have further questions about particular iSchools, you can contact me off-list and I will try to assist you.

-Shannon

Dr. Shannon M. Oltmann
Assistant Professor
School of Information Science