[Air-L] CfP: Online health communities as new venues of healthcare tensions and paradoxes (ESHMS, Lisbon 2018)

Gregor Petrič gregor.petric at fdv.uni-lj.si
Fri Nov 17 06:18:08 PST 2017

Dear colleagues,

For those interested in e-health and online health communities/online
support groups/health-related social media specifically, I would like to
raise attention to a CfP for a session on online health communities
(Online health communities as new venues of healthcare tensions and
paradoxes <https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon/session-25>),
which me and colleagues are organizing on the upcoming 17th ESHMS
biennial conference in Lisbon (June 6-8, 2018).

I would like to invite you to submit an abstract (up to 500 words) for
this session. The deadline is December 15th, 2017. Abstracts should be
submitted via web platform:
http://leading.eventkey.pt/geral/inserirresumo.aspx?evento=7&formulario=14.

General information about the conference:
https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon

Hope to see you in Lisbon!

Best, Gregor

*prof.dr.Gregor Petric*
Chair of Center for Methodology and Informatics
Department of Social Informatics
Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Ljubljana
Slovenia