[Air-L] copyright

Dan L. Burk dburk at uci.edu
Fri Nov 3 12:19:35 PDT 2017

Given that we don't know what is in the screenshot (and also given that
it being public is largely irrelevant) it may not be wise to offer
advice on what is or is not "definitive" fair use.

Additionally, according to her web page, it appears that Lauri is
located in Macau, so advice on fair use may be itself irrelevant.

Fair use is one possibility that she can discuss with her publisher,
assuming her publisher is located in the U.S. (or Israel) and doesn't
service international markets.

Or, it may be simpler to get permission to reproduce the material.

Cheers, DLB

--

Dan L. Burk
Chancellor's Professor of Law