[Air-L] copyright

Andreas M. Panagopoulos ampanago at jour.auth.gr
Sat Nov 4 10:20:49 PDT 2017

As a Journalist and an academic researcher I would like to add the
following remarks:
a) We as Journalists, always ask permission from the owner of the
account to publish his/her footage. What I mean is that you don't have
the right to reproduce the material(image, video, graphics, etc,
especially when you're monetizing from this use.
b) Twitter has a policy for fair use which means if there is a
dispute, courts will decide.
https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171959
c) In my opinion, the same rules apply to all social media.
Hope it's helpful
Best
Andreas