[Air-L] Non-software uses of GitHub

Jim Herbsleb jim.herbsleb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:23:33 PST 2017

I’m looking for GitHub repositories that are used for things other than software, especially where users are actively collaborating rather than just putting together static collections. So far, we have found a few books being written, some musical transcriptions being error-checked, and some policy documents maintained online.

Does anyone know of any examples of these or other categories?  Any pointers much appreciated. Happy to share what we find with anyone interested.

Jim

----
Jim Herbsleb
Carnegie Mellon University