[Air-L] internet infrastructures?

Tracey P. Lauriault tlauriau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:45:39 PST 2017

I would add the following:

The Political Economies of Media: The Transformation of the Global Media
Industries by Dal Yong Jin (Editor),‎ Dwayne Winseck (Editor)

Oldie but goodie
Communication and Empire: Media, Markets, and Globalization, 1860–1930
(American Encounters/Global Interactions)

*Tracey P. Lauriault*

Assistant Professor
Critical Media Studies and Big Data
Communication Studies