[Air-L] internet infrastructures?

Zoetanya Sujon zoe.sujon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:58:14 PST 2017

Hello again Aoir,

Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing such useful sources - all of them
look really interesting and those I've been able to track down have been
very helpful.

There are a few other sources I've come across today which might also be
helpful:
Bratton, B. 2016. *The Stack: On Software and Sovereignty.* MIT Press
Cath, C et al. 2017. Media Development in the Digital Age: Five ways to
engage in internet governance, CIMA,
https://www.cima.ned.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/CIMA-Internet-Governance_150ppi-for-web_REV.pdf

Parks, L; Starosielski, N. 2015.* Signal Traffic: Critical Studies of Media
Infrastructures*. University of Illinois Press

Also, Nathaniel, I was particularly thinking about the technical / physical
infrastructures, although very hard to completely separate out from the
social, political, judicial, and governance levels.  On that note, Shuli
Hallak's photos are amazing!

All best wishes,
Zoe