[Air-L] Research overiview on lgbtq use of social media?

Evelina Liliequist evelina.liliequist at umu.se
Fri Oct 13 23:11:50 PDT 2017

Hi,

I’m writing my dissertation on LGBTQ people's perception of identity, place and time in relation to the use of social media in northern Sweden. I’m now looking for some good research overview on LGBTQ use of social media, I know there is a lot (at least in an international context an from urban areas). Does anyone have a recommendation where to look? So basically i’m looking to get a picture of the overall themes in the field, what has been done and if someone knows, what seems to be lacking/needs to be done?

Thanks in advance,
Evelina Liliequist

Postgraduate student Ethnology, Digital humanities
Department of Culture and Media Studies, Umeå University

Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå
Sweden

Tel: +46 90 7866305