[Air-L] Call for Papers: "Research Synthesis" and "Big Data in Psychology"

Timo Gnambs timo at gnambs.at
Thu Oct 19 00:59:02 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I would like to renew our call for papers for two special issues in
the "Zeitschrift für Psychologie". The deadline for submitting
structured abstracts is November 15, 2017.

1) For "Hotspots in Psychology 2019" (guest editors: Michael Bosnjak &
Timo Gnambs) we are looking für meta-analyses and systematic reviews
(including methodological studies) from all areas of psychology:
https://conferences.leibniz-psychology.org/documents/zfp_a000294.pdf

2) For "Big Data in Psychology: Methods and Applications" (guest
editors: Mike Cheung & Suzanne Jak) we are looking for applications of
how to use Big Data in psychological research as well as
methodological contributions on collecting and analyzing Big Data in
psychology:
https://conferences.leibniz-psychology.org/documents/zfp_a000295.pdf

These special issues will be accompanied by two international
Synthesis« (June 10-12, 2018) in Trier (Germany) next year:
http://researchsynthesis2018.leibniz-psychology.org/
http://bigdata2018.leibniz-psychology.org

As of today, the following keynote speakers have confirmed their
participation for these events:
Frank Bosco (Virginia Commonwealth University)
Andreas Brandmaier (Max Planck Institute for Human Development)
Mike Cheung (National University of Singapore)
Katrijn van Deun (Tilburg University)
Daniel Lakens (Eindhoven University of Technology)
Michael Neale (Virginia Commonwealth University)
Fred Oswald (Rice University)
Wolfgang Viechtbauer (Maastricht University)

I am looking forward to receiving your abstracts and meeting you at
the conferences.

Best wishes,
Timo Gnambs
---
PD Dr. Timo Gnambs
Educational Measurement (Head of research unit)

Phone: +49 951 863-3420
Fax: +49 951 863-3411
E-Mail: timo.gnambs at lifbi.de
Internet: http://timo.gnambs.at

Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories
Department: Data Center and Method Development
Wilhelmsplatz 3
96047 Bamberg
Germany
www.lifbi.de