[Air-L] Looking for research/publishing opportunities

Tunde Opeibi bopeibi at unilag.edu.ng
Thu Oct 5 12:52:45 PDT 2017

Hi Mergen,
your post looks very interesting. Although I have not been working within
the mainstream agenda-setting projects, my interest lies in the use of
social media to map the discourse of corruption in Nigeria.
Should you require any form of collaboration or assistance in data
collection, kindly feel free to email me. You may visit www.dhunilag.com
to view our current research project.
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Tunde

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Mergen <mergend7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Research Community members!
>
> As a continuing PhD candidate in public policy, specializing in
> Agenda-Setting in the digital era (by using the combination of online
> research and NVivo content analyses), I am looking for opportunities to
> co-publish and/or cooperate with some like-minded scholars from various
> institutions.
>
> There is a great degree of flexibility with regard to the fields you may
> represent. Agenda-Setting does not only relate to the field of Public
> Policy, but increasingly relates to the domain of Media, Communications,
> Social Media, Journalism etc.
>
> My country areas are developing nations, and energy-rich (both developing
> and developed) nations. The major policy issues of interest are corruption,
> economic diversification, but would be happy to consider other policy
> issues.
>
> Two of my most recent publications (the first does not directly relate to
> agenda-setting):
>
> 1. Dyussenov, M. (forthcoming). The role of ICT in addressing corruption
> across political regimes
> <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319527693_The_
> role_of_ICT_in_addressing_corruption_across_political_
> regimes?_iepl%5BviewId%5D=b4e3UDS2Ezin1khz5C8niiQZ&_iepl%
> 5BprofilePublicationItemVariant%5D=default&_iepl%5Bcontexts%
> 5D%5B0%5D=prfpi&_iepl%5BtargetEntityId%5D=PB%3A319527693&_iepl%
> 5BinteractionType%5D=publicationTitle>
> . *Philippine journal of public administration*
>
> 2. Dyussenov, M. (2017). Who Sets the Agenda in Thailand? Identifying key
> actors in Thai corruption policy, 2012-2016
> <https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313571288_Who_
> Sets_the_Agenda_in_Thailand_Identifying_key_actors_in_
> Thai_corruption_policy_2012-2016?_iepl%5BviewId%5D=
> b4e3UDS2Ezin1khz5C8niiQZ&_iepl%5BprofilePublicationItemVarian
> t%5D=default&_iepl%5Bcontexts%5D%5B0%5D=prfpi&_iepl%
> 5BtargetEntityId%5D=PB%3A313571288&_iepl%5BinteractionType%5D=
> publicationTitle>
> . *Journal of Asian Public Policy (Routledge)*.
>
> The complete list of my publications (including conference & working papers
> and unpublished works) and other details can be found here:
> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mergen_Dyussenov
> Here is my email address: mergend7 at gmail.com
>
> Thanks,
> Mergen
> --
> Regards,
> Mergen Dyussenov,
> Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (NUS), Singapore

*'Tunde Opeibi, **PhD*
* Professor of Discourse Studies & Digital Cultures, University of Lagos*
*Visiting Research Fellow, Institute for Advanced Studies in the
Humanities, Univ. of Edinburgh*

*Life Fellow, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany*
*Member, *
*Executive  Board, Global Outlook for Digital Humanities (GO:: DH)*

*Convener, Lagos Summer School in Digital Humanities*

*https://www.iash.ed.ac.uk/current-fellows
<https://www.iash.ed.ac.uk/current-fellows>*

*www.unilag.edu.ng <http://www.unilag.edu.ng>;
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tunde_Opeibi/stats