[Air-L] coding standards, suggestions for categorizing ethical frameworks in open-ended questionnaires?

Thomas Ball xtc283 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:48:02 PDT 2017

Michael Sandel's Harvard Edx course on ethics and moral philosophy is a
great introduction and overview of many schools of thought. Sandel is
careful to avoid drawing firm conclusions while superbly eliciting his
students views and opinions on the course topics. Registration is free and
it's worth banging through the lectures ...
https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:HarvardX+ER22.1x+2T2017/course/
Hope this helps,
Thomas Ball